Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Why Do I have to Get Stupid Cramps

So last month I got a shot to help so I wouldn't have that time of month, however my body has other plans and today, I tried going swimming and let's just say the pain was so bad, that I couldn't even do what I wanted to do, I only was able to swim for about 20 minutes before giving up, I just feel like curling up into a little ball and hiding for a few days, if it keeps up that is what I will have to do.

Why does the stupid cramps have to happen now?

However I did get to see my wonderful friend today, and it was really awesome seeing someone who I have always known to be in a wheelchair, she was actually able to get into the pool, they had a ramp that went all the way in, including a rusted wheelchair, which it was so rusted that one of the brakes was rusted to the tire, it was crazy but I was so happy to the joy that she swimming even for the few moments really helped her spirit and her mind....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardratedblogs.com - Adult Blog Directory