Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Frustrations.....

I am not really sure what is going on with my financial stands at the moment but the last year or so has been a real struggle and the last few months have been even worse.

I have all these bills stacked against me and not enough money to cover the bills and the responsibilities that I have to cover.

It is scary when the barrel that one is looking down is really scary and that one begins to get stressed out and not knowing what to do.

When one's income goes from manageable to OMG, its just change, how I will survive off the little bit of change I have and the little bit of money that I have to survive.

The situation at the moment is scary and I really don't know how I will pay the basic life necessities this coming month or months I shall say.

I have been laid off my real life job because of the economy, when the economy bounces back, I maybe able to return to it and get back to life as I know it.

I am actually scared as to how I will survive the coming months.....

How will I cover travel costs, like basic bus service, rent and food.

My financial situation has become dire and I have to do something before it gets any worse.

Maybe move to Antarctica.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardratedblogs.com - Adult Blog Directory