Friday, April 9, 2010

Reuters....

Late last night I was contacted through a personal message from Rick Wilking, who is a photographer for Reuters which is an online source for news, including but, not limited to NBC, MSNBC and other big source news sources online.

Rick said he wanted to a do a project on plus size women and those who are happy with themselves and that he was contacting different people around Denver who where comfortable in there own skin.

There is no pay for this type of project but I think this would be a good opportunity all around in helping the world to accept all sizes and shapes.

This morning I logged in and the message I read last night, was no more, not exactly sure what happened but I did contact Rick through email and really hope that you may contact me in the future for this project.

I realize that the one place that we have issue with "Fat" people or people of size are those of us in America, other places around the world size is welcomed and not neccassary a bad thing....

I have done everything I can to get this project rolling but I do hope that I am able to be apart of this project and show that yes plus size people can be happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardratedblogs.com - Adult Blog Directory