Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Relaxing....

Today I am relaxing and going to go for a swim later today, go and exercise a bit today, haven't swam laps in a few days and just wanting to swim a bit.

It's easier for me to swim and pull my weight around then it is to walk long distances, plus I just generally like to swim. Its good for the muscles, and for the
heart, got to keep the heart healthy and for stress relief of everyday life.

Planning on relaxing around the house a bit, clean the kitchen from the meal I cooked last night, I think I made everyone have food orgasms it was GREAT!

Thinking about making Mexican sometime this week, but got a vegetarian so thinking about making a batch of veggies for him.

Last night made me realize how much I love to cook and how much I really need to cook more often for friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardratedblogs.com - Adult Blog Directory