Friday, April 2, 2010

Finally.....

About a year ago I had a blog and took it down because I really didn't want family reading it, however with recent developments in my life, I feel as if it might be ok to write again, and soon show my mom and family that being big and being a web model isn't a bad thing. I know my mom totally doesn't understand it and not sure if she ever will, but I hope that with time and patience and some understanding that modeling is apart of who I am and very much apart of size acceptance.

I have realized that even though people may not understand why I do what I do or why I model, but I mean speaking on size acceptance and also doing more, like being a plus size model, is doing it too, does that count?

I understand that with a blog it helps not only for people to understand what is going on in one's life, where I plan to go, my thoughts and feelings and also it shows people who are interested in me more about my websites and if after reading this blog they can discover me and the other details about my life, including my modeling.

I plan to write at least 2-3 times a week here and family now know about my modeling, even though they may night understand it, that it's all on the table and hope in due time they will come to love that side of self awareness and love for oneself.

This is all new for me, its unfamiliar and it's really different being totally honest about my modeling and all that, but in time I hope that become easier with my family.

Hopefully this new development will grow with our relationship with trust and love and understand that this is who I am and it's not a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardratedblogs.com - Adult Blog Directory